Transformation Hatha Yoga Classes
Developed by the Self Realization Meditation Healing Centre in the UK in response to the increasing need for a form of Yoga that addresses the issues of living in a busy, often stressful world, Transformation Hatha Yoga is a beautiful form of exercise and therapy that nurtures the whole being and keeps us fit. Transformation Hatha Yoga really can help transform our lives.
The benefits of Transformation Hatha Yoga
- Releases tension and relieves stress
- Improves posture and breathing
- Relaxation and peace of mind
- Brings Upliftment and improved energy
- Maintain better health
- Grace of movement and flexibility
- Balance and
- Sense of wellbeing
Transformation Hatha Yoga is good for everyone
- All people of any age, condition or ability
- Individuals, groups, children, teenagers, adults & seniors
Your Transformation Hatha Yoga Class
- Every class begins and finishes with a relaxation. Either listening to gentle soothing music, a guided
visualisationor breathing exercises designed to relax the mind and body.
- The class also begins with “
warm up” exercises to help release tension, stretch and prepare.
- Then yoga asanas/postures. Taught with great care and awareness of your individual needs. No one is asked to do anything they do not feel is right for them.
- Wear loose, comfortable layered clothing
- Bring a yoga mat (if you have one), blanket and cushion.
- You are welcome to take notes of any exercises you would like to remember.
Whenever necessary extra help is given, or alternative postures provided. We believe everybody is individual and so may have different needs. We want you to gain the most out of your Transformation Hatha Yoga experience. Our aim is for you to leave each class feeling nurtured in body, mind
Each class is 1½ hour.
Joining a Transformation Hatha Yoga Class
Transformation Hatha Yoga classes are available at various venues in Rodney District.
Please contact email@example.com
Or phone 09 421 1404 or mobile 0210 812 1246
Inquiries and questions are always welcome
Where appropriate groups can be taught at a venue of your choosing.
Your Yoga Teacher
Mananda Carrigan Dip THY & R (SRMHC UK)
Is fully qualified, with a Diploma in Transformation Hatha Yoga & Relaxation from the
Self Realization Meditation Healing Centre, UK. She has over 20 years’ experience plus advanced qualifications in –
- Yoga Therapy for Physical Conditions
- Yoga for Spinal Health
- Yoga Therapy for Mental & Emotional Conditions
- Ante & Post Natal Yoga
Plus Diplomas in –
- Natural Spiritual Healing
- Progressive Counselling
Teaching Certificates in –
- Pure Meditation Foundation
- Holistic Energy Care
She is a member of –
- SRMHC Associates NZ (Self Realization Meditation Healing Centre Associates, NZ)
- NHPNZ (Natural Health Practitioners NZ)
- REPsNZ (Register of Exercise Professionals NZ)